How to Setup Canon Pixma Printer
Canon Pixma Printer is an amazing printing device that comes with various features and functionalities. All these features come packed in the form of a beautifully designed and compatible box. The size and the portability of the printer is what makes it one of the best printing devices out there. To add to it is its simple functionality which offers complete ease of use to the users. Infact the, Canon Pixma printer wireless setup is a very simple process and once that is done you would be able to connect any device to the printer and get the documents done. So, whether it is personal or official printing the Canon Pixma printer offers excellent wireless connectivity and quality printing at a very good speed. Now, whatever your requirement may be you can install canon pixma printer and it will deliver the amazing printing experience.
So, before we begin the canon Pixma Printer setup there are certain conditions that we need to meet first. These conditions are:
- The internet connection is working properly and your device and PC are at a proper proximity to the internet source so there is no disruption in the network. To make sure that whether the device is connected to the network or not, open a web browser and try browsing the internet. If there is any issue that you facing with the network address to it before you begin the setup.
- You need another device like a Tablet, PC, Smartphone, on which you will do the setup process.
- Now, it is important to note that all three devices, computer, printer, and the router must be connected to the same wireless network.
Once you meet all these requirements, you can begin connect canon printer to wifi.
Canon Wireless Printer Setup
- Take out the Canon Pixma Wireless Printer and remove all the extra protection that comes with it. Turn on the Printer and when the screen prompts, insert the ink cartridges. The first printer ink cartridges come with the box and you can use them.
- Then you will be taken to the printer screen where you will have to print and scan the alignment and then click OK.
- Once that is done Insert the setup CD to install canon pixma printer and then you can install the relevant drivers for the wireless network.
- Now, the CD setup instructions will be shown on the screen and you will have to follow them step by step.
- Once the Printer is on you will see on the screen the wireless network that you are connected to. You will have to enter the relevant credentials and then you will be connected to the network. Now, you can start using the printer. For that do a demo print to make sure that the software will use this printer as a primary printing device.
- Now, go back to the Canon Pixma Printer setup and search for the printer connected to the internet on your system and this will the computer to share the files with the printer. This process may take a few minutes but once it is done you are good to go.
- Now, Select your printer and set it as a default printer.
These are the simple steps that you have to follow for canon pixma printer wireless setup. Once that is done you can start making use of the excellent and superior functionality of the Canon Pixma Printer. Just make sure to follow these steps in an order to avoid any trouble.