Keeping the printable paper in shape and alignment as well as the paper tray is what your printer demands from you when it comes to the proper and ideal functioning of your printer. For that ideal output from your printer you must know how to set up 11×17 paper tray for Epson 7620 printer that too in the acceptable form.
But you can never learn how to set up 11×17 paper tray for epson 7620 printer on your own. You need a proper guide on that. So, here’s a proper and to-the-point guide on what steps you need to follow in order to set up the paper tray.
The ultimate guide to help you out with the setup is here!
The most important thing for the user of a printer is to put the sheets in the correct way as well as align the paper tray for the Epson 7620 printer.
- The paper tray is present as the slider at the sides of the printer. The width is adjustable by sliding the paper tray inwards and outwards. By sliding the paper tray you can easily adjust the size of the paper you slide into the printer. For example, if you choose a paper that has dimensions less than 11×17, you have to slide the paper tray and then adjust it with the edges of the paper. As soon as you are done with that, the papers are going to slide into the machine.
- Now as you choose a paper that has a bit larger dimensions, that is 11×17, you have to just slide the paper tray a bit outwards to align with the edges of the sheet. But this work needs a bit more tricks. There are blue clips at the corner that you need to first slide. As soon as you slide the clip, you can slide the end of the paper tray outwards. This increases the space present in the paper tray.
- Thus the paper that can now be inserted has a wide range of dimensions. Now the slider is present at the edges and also outwards. Also if you still don’t get enough space to put your paper into it, you can again slide the blue clip and then extend the paper tray a bit more outwards. The dimension of paper that can now be inserted includes 11×17, 12×18, 13×19, and 12×12 paper.
- There is a slider in the middle of the extended part. This slider is appropriately set at a slight distance from the outline of the paper.
- The other thing that you should remember is that the paper trays are numbered. Let us assume that you are using a paper tray numbered 2. That necessarily doesn’t mean that you have to insert it in the number 2 chamber. You can put it anywhere you want.
1. What should one do if one wants to insert paper rolls into the paper tray?
If one wants to insert paper rolls or more papers at once, one can’t leave them hanging outside the paper tray. They have to slide the paper tray according to the size of the paper roll and place it appropriately. One must take care of the edges of the paper roll. It should either roll or fold its edges or else it will hinder the process of printing.
2. Is it important to put the tray in their perfect numbered chambers?
As talked about earlier in the article, that’s pretty much not important. One should not be stressing about the fact that they have to enter the chamber respectively numbered as the paper tray. You can enter it in some differently numbered chamber, yet it would work in the same way.
3. What other precautions should one follow?
Other precautions include careful handling of the slider and the clips. You should be more careful while handling the blue clip of the slider. Also, you need to make sure that the papers are properly fit and not hanging outside the tray.
I’m Susan Rockett, I am dedicated to providing effective solutions for all your printing needs. From troubleshooting common printer issues to recommending the best printers for your specific requirements, our website offers valuable insights and resources.