The world is getting advanced every day, and the printing world has made some exceptional improvements over time. A printer is convenient for many things, but we are not talking about a regular paper printing printer.
Before jumping onto the features of the Epson F2000, let’s discuss what the Epson f2000 is and what garments can Epson f2000 DTG printer print?
Epson Surecolor f2000, also known as the Epson f2000 garment printer, is one of the best garment printers across the globe. Epson f2000 is the most innovative technology that made direct-to-garment printing straightforward. This printer is such a product that has made this process even more scalable and smooth.
If you have a printing business, then the Epson f2000 garment printer can do wonders for your business. For small organizations on the starting edge, these are an enormous value add as they enable them to bring affordable designs to the market. This benefit makes the Epson f2000 the go-to product when it comes to the dec market.
What garments can Epson f2000 DTG printer print for you?
Epson f2000 DTG printer is not just a regular printer. It is a multi-tasking printer that can print various garments such as:
- T-Shirts: When we hear the term garment printer, t-shirts are the first garment that comes to mind. Other than t-shirts, here’s the list of top 12 things you can print using the Epson f2000
- Athletic Joggers
- Sports Jerseys
- Hoodies, and many other things.
Most of the garments printed from a DTG printer like the Epson f2000 are for women, toddlers, or younger kids. We all wear different printed t-shirts with unique graphics and designs. The unique designs are possible only because of the DTG printers. Now, this may sound funny, but if DTG printers or other printers weren’t there, we all would be wearing plain boring apparel without prints. Here is all about what garments can epson f2000 dtg printer.
Features of The Epson f2000 DTG printer
- High-quality resolution: The first thing we look for in buying a DTG printer is the resolution. Regular DTG printers offer 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, but the Epson f2000 comes with an extremely high resolution of 1440 x 1440 dpi. Higher the resolution, the higher the quality of the product.
- Easy maintenance: Like other DTG printers, the Epson f2000 does not need regular cleaning. The printer comes with smart features. There is an automatic printhead cleaning that keeps ink nozzles free of clogs. The white ink circulation system lets you print high ambiguity at any time with compatible outcomes. Thus, there is no need to use your whole toolbox only for cleaning your printer.
- Saves money: If you just launched your printing business and invested in the Epson f2000, you did the right thing. The Epson f2000 is the best printer choice for every small-scale and even large-scale business. There are no previous skills required for using the printer, and all information is available in the manual. Also, you don’t need to waste your business profits on hiring a team for printing.
- Child-friendly: The Epson f2000 DTG printer is child-friendly as the inks used in the printing process are genuine and non-harmful. The inks are child-friendly. These inks reduce environmental waste and ensure safe printing on the baby or youth garments. Thus, these printers are not only child-friendly but eco-friendly too.
Here is all about what garments can epson f2000 dtg printer.
1. What can DTG printers print on?
DTG printers are designed to print graphics or whatever you need on your garments. Cotton will be the most suitable textile for every user who wants to print something. Other than 100% cotton, you can use combed and ring-spun cotton, ring-spun cotton, organic cotton, linen, and other natural textiles.
The textile will only be eligible for printing if it is 50% cotton. Cotton-based cloth is best for printing because the cotton absorbs the ink effortlessly in seconds.
Many people are confused about whether they can print on polyester or not. So the answer is no, as polyester is made of plastic and cannot absorb the ink properly.
I’m Susan Rockett, I am dedicated to providing effective solutions for all your printing needs. From troubleshooting common printer issues to recommending the best printers for your specific requirements, our website offers valuable insights and resources.