In this article, let us understand what is the best sublimation printer for t-shirts. T-shirts that are made using the sublimation printer have a lot of things to flex about. They have high quality and are customized in a way that looks and feels wonderful. They can also withstand rough uses and all the washes that you do to keep them clean. Many people are also diverting into the business of using sublimation printers to start printing t-shirts for their business.
So even if you want to be on the same list and are a beginner in this, you must have the knowledge of what is the best sublimation printer for t-shirts. So this article will definitely help you out and choose the best sublimation printer.
What is sublimation t-shirt printing?
Before knowing what is the best sublimation printer for t-shirts, you must have knowledge of what is sublimation t-shirt printing.
Sublimation t-shirt printing is a process that comprises printing any image on a sheet of paper and then transferring the same image to another material. This material is usually polyester or a mixture of polyester with another material.
Following this, the ink is warmed up until it decomposes into the fabric. The printing costs involved in the sublimation process are more than other printing processes but it lasts longer than other prints. Also, it doesn’t crack or get peeled out with the passage of time.
The factors to consider for best sublimation shirt printing
- The first and foremost thing to keep in mind is the fabric that you use. There are many materials that can be used in the sublimation process, but the most important limitation that is involved in this is the color of the fabric. Since sublimation is a dye process, the best results yield only when the fabric used is white. Alternatively, one can also switch to using some light-colored fabric.
- There are some accessories you must use while you are involved in the sublimation printing process. These accessories include heat gloves, thermal tape, and adhesive spray. Heat gloves will protect your hand from any burns you get while handling the items. The tape holds the fabric together so that your prints don’t get spoiled when you try to place them on the fabric. The adhesive spray helps to keep the paper in place.
Here is all about what is the best sublimation printer for t-shirts.
Here’s how to use best sublimation printer for t-shirts in the correct way
Start with getting the right equipment ready. Starting sublimation for bringing t-shirts is an easy and affordable method and also easy to set up. The only equipment that you need in place is a printer, sublimation ink and paper and lastly a decent heat press.
After you are done with putting all the equipment in place, you need to arrange all the accessories. these accessories include heat gloves, silicon sheets, tapes and adhesive spray.
How to use the dye sublimation t shirt printing software?
You need to have the basic knowledge of design software. You need to have some knowledge of software like Adobe Photoshop and you can easily handle sublimation software as well. You need to know how to crop images and fit them on a specific item. You can use online tutorial to help you out with this.
Conclusion to the best sublimation printer for shirts you can choose
Here’s the ultimate answer to what is the best sublimation printer for t-shirts. Epson inkjet is the best sublimation printer you can use. It has features like it is compatible with both android and iOS devices. Also, it has high resolution and fast printing speed.
1. What is a good sublimation printer for t shirts?
It should have features like:
● Should be able to print on various pages.
● Should have high resolution quality.
● Should be appropriate to use for personal as well as official uses.
2. What is the best sublimation printer for shirts?
As stated in the article, Epson inkjet is the best printer you can use. But with Epson inkjet you can also think of sawgrass sublimation printers.
I’m Susan Rockett, I am dedicated to providing effective solutions for all your printing needs. From troubleshooting common printer issues to recommending the best printers for your specific requirements, our website offers valuable insights and resources.